This photo by Gray Malin embodies how I want to spend my weekend: by an umbrella at the beach. I have recently become obsessed with Malin’s beach photos…you should check them out here. I am looking to a relaxing and lazy summer weekend with only minimal things on my agenda including a friend’s house warming party and Father’s Day festivities on Sunday (which usually means the beach or brunch for my fam). What are your plans? I am also planning to move in to a new house in August, so I will be perusing furniture sites this weekend and gathering inspiration – this is really sneaking up on me! I guess I need to order furniture soon if most places take 4-6 weeks. Anyways, here are a few things I will be looking at this weekend:
- J.Crew: take 40% off vacation picks. I want this dress, this tee, and this maxi. If you are going on vacation any time soon, I would not miss this!
- Shop Ten 25: this site has great decor pieces… I will definitely be tagging some things for my apartment, like this tray and this rug.
- All Modern: for some larger furniture pieces, I want to order a few things from here because they are tax free AND free shipping… hello??
- Pottery Barn: tons of items in their summer sale. I will definitely be checking this out as I am moving! Couches on sale?? Yes, I need a deal!
- Summer cocktails: A friend found this recipe, and I think we are going to try it this weekend! Stay tuned for a review!
I hope everyone has a fabulous father’s day weekend! XO, Stefanie