Here are my top must-have beauty items for Spring! See details below:
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream: This is hands-down my favorite face moisturizer and perfect for the warm months because it has SPF already in it.
- La Mer Lip Balm: I LOVE this stuff. Keeps your lips soft and happy.
- Asos Large Hair Donut: I learned about the Asos Hair Donuts when my friend, Allie Prenger or “The Style Pundit”, came to Savannah for St. Patrick’s Day. She sported her “Top Knot” the whole weekend, and her hair looked like it had a perfectly round, thick bun thanks to this product.
- Essie in Ole Caliente: This is a perfect Spring/Summer Red from the Essie Spring 2012 Collection.
- Bliss Tanning Spray: I love this tanning spray because it doesn’t streak and provides a tan but you can also add it for a little shimmer to already sun-kissed skin.
- Asos Small Hair Donut: I just ordered this donut. It is going to be perfect for the Spring & Summer months in Savannah. Coming from a day on the boat or at the beach, I usually am pressed for time to shower and get ready for dinner, and this is the perfect quick-hair-solution!