I have a ton of New Year’s resolutions and I thought that I’d share some of the simpler ones with you. See details on what I want to do better in 2013:
- Work out more consistently /// I just got these Nike Free Shoes for Christmas and I am determined to go on more runs this year. My new iPhone armband (fits iPhone 4 & 5 – just in case I get the 5 soon) will come in handy for these runs and workout sessions. I also plan to do more yoga this year – and my So Low Workout Pants & yoga mat are absolutely necessary for this.
- Drink more water /// I really don’t drink a lot of sodas, but I do drink a lot of iced tea & orange gatorade. I plan to cut back on these drinks and try to constantly drink water during the day by keeping a water bottle (like this one here) on me.
- Organize my office /// When I redid my office this Fall (see here), I focused on getting everything setup rather than “settled in” and I still have some organizing that I need to do. I plan to buy these Kathy Ireland Storage Bins to match my furniture & organize my files, and I also want these Kate Spade Folders because they are pretty adorable. Oh, and who can have an organized office without a darling wall calendar like this one?
- Cook more & eat healthier /// Don’t get me wrong, I love to cook and am actually pretty good at it, if I do so say so myself. But, in 2012 I got a little lazy with takeouts when I felt too busy to cook a good dinner or buy groceries for a healthy breakfast. I’ve been eyeing this C. Wonder cutting board and can’t wait to put my Kyocera ceramic knifes to good use in 2013!
- Organize my closet /// There’s not much to say about this resolution…. I’m sure this is on most of our to-do lists for 2013! Image via Song of Style.
- Take a photography class /// I love my Nikon D3100 and really need to take a class on how to use it best for 2013!
Well, those are my resolutions for now… what do you plan to do in 2013? Happy New Year!