Okay, so I am pretty late on a post again, but I couldn’t just skip today…because it’s FRIDAY and I have some great things to share with you for the weekend. Does it ever drive you crazy how in late July – early August it is 100 degrees outside (or atleast in Georgia it is, sorry Californians, this doesn’t really apply to you), and you are wanting to buy a dress for a wedding or event and all the stores have is pre-fall?? It is such an awkward in between time at the moment. I caught myself putting a goat fur coat in my cart last night and then was like “WTH am I thinking?! It’s 100 degrees out!”. So, I wanted to share a few sites that are having major sales on summer items. You can save some money and be sure to actually wear something over the next few months with these sales:
- Alice + Olivia: Up to 75% OFF items on their summer sale. Loving this little number.
- Intermix: Take an extra 40% OFF sale at checkout. A Missoni poncho for $149? I’ll take it.
- Joie is offering 20% OFF all sale with code TAKE20. I am eyeing this lace top and these shorts.
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: it’s the most wonderful time of the yearrr! Just kidding, almost, but there are some great items on sale like these Frye boots, you could get a jumpstart on your Fall wardrobe.
- Piperlime: Hop over here for an awesome sale. How fabulous is this Parker dress? and still so many sizes available!
- Tibi has some great sale items right now. Their silk camisoles like this one are great year round and sooo high quality. I have had a couple for years that are still closet staples.
- Tory Burch: Take an extra 20% OFF sale this weekend only. This tunic is too cute, and hello, these could still be worn well into fall.
Anyways, those are just a few sales to peruse this weekend. I hope you get the time this weekend to relax, get out, and enjoy the sunshine! XO, Stefanie